Will you Upgrade to Vista?

I don't think the upgrade version of Vista will cost 300. I could be wrong.

It really depends on how Microsoft takes off with Vista. We've all seen how the X360 launched... Personally I never jump onto the first generation of stuff.

If they do well and Vista is all rave, I'll be tempted to try it out, else I'll probably stick with XP longer.

I wont be upgrading to it unless they change their licence agreement. You can only upgrade ya computer once and then ya have to buy another copy of it. Im sure someone will crack this tho.

I am going to upgrade to it.

but i am not going to pay for it.

i am also goign to be sure i can get all my drivers and such before i do so.

:D

LambOfGod said:
I am going to upgrade to it.

but i am not going to pay for it.

i am also goign to be sure i can get all my drivers and such before i do so.

:D

I might have a play round with it on a spare box, but i wont use it as my main OS

Raffaz said:
I might have a play round with it on a spare box, but i wont use it as my main OS

I am looking forward to trying it.

I dont have a spare comp otherwise i would have tried it already.

I'll see if i can whip one up.

LambOfGod said:
I am looking forward to trying it.

I dont have a spare comp otherwise i would have tried it already.

I'll see if i can whip one up.

Ive tried RC1 but the driver support was crap, it looks nice and all but theres no way im gonna pay for it with the licence the way it is

i want it because it looks really cool and all... but the price tag doesnt look so cool

so probably not for a while

I try not to downgrade PCs... I just upgraded my PC from Mandrake 10.0 to Mandriva 2007.

I did downgrade a 486. It came with Windows 95 and it ran like crap. So I formatted the disk and installed MS-DOS 6.22 and Windows 3.11. It is still fairly slow, so I'm thinking of going back even further in time. Maybe MS-DOS 5.0 only. Although it may become a FreeSCO router if I can find some old ISA NIC cards.

Here's the update. Just saw the news tonight and Microsoft Windows Vista will be available nationwide on January 30th, 2006. Businesses will have Vista like right now in the month of November.

Back
Top Bottom