ugh am i GLAD that i didn't freaking buy WoW

i'm probably gonna buy it when i get my paycheck. my friends play it and i'm into rpgs but never played a mmorpg so that is porbably sick.

I'm not getting it I don't want to be sucked in like the rest of yall. I might get it over the summer though.

Nik00117 said:
I'm not getting it I don't want to be sucked in like the rest of yall. I might get it over the summer though.

Really WoW is good for when you have an abundence of free time...

My friends seriously locked me from it, and decided that "socializing" was more important. And truth be told..it is. Haven't played WoW in awhile. And since then...it's just non-stop parties...parties...parties...

My advice...if you have a HUGE amoutn of time to kill, play WoW, if you want to enjoy your teenage years, don't buy it. Buy beer instead, and get some peopel drunk, good thigns happen. ;)

Rofl..WoW is really good.....Private server..your problem there CRACKED Meaning there is things wrong wth them and such, most cracked servers u cant even quests. Credit card is only used to do age verificationt hat is all..then youc an add time to your account if you want...with cc or prepaid card...

you can get a trial version of WOW i saw the ad in xfire onetime, all you do is request it and they send you a key via your email I never played it anyway cuz i don't play games much.

Back
Top Bottom