aol speed touch driver...

speedy05

In Runtime
when i have removed the aol software and trying to remove aol speedtouch (the update one) and it cant remove it!!!
as saying "this package can not install new software on your computer" from add/remove..

how can i remove this completely???

Have a look in your program menu for the speedtouch (might be under BT or something), and see if there is an uninstall option there

I had the same problem trying to remove AOL and its associated bits from a friends computer. They had also been using a speed touch modem, and I think in the end I just right clicked it and chose delete. I know that isn't pretty, but it worked.

well i have remove the speedtouch upgrade craps now!!

as you can delete the folder and some registry by finding "speedtouch"

i have now install the old driver for speedtouch... as must better than using AOL software....

when uninstalling programs from windows it can sometimes be a pain in the ***. I had a customer with a bad install of NOD32 (virus protection), now i could see it was still half install in the program menu, but i would not let me install or uninstall it due to it was rather gay..lol. So i had to go into regedit and wipe out every last folder and subfolder that contained NOD32 before it would even let me reinstall. SO GAY

Back
Top Bottom