Battlefield 2 Help!

not sure if it is compleatly compatable (altho i'm sure it is), but i have seen it run it with no problems. graphics aren't the best, but it is a pci card running a highend game, so didn't expect much.

celegorm said:
not sure if it is compleatly compatable (altho i'm sure it is),

wait.. that didn't make any sence. :D
But yeah, it should work just fine with that card, bf2 even ran fine with my fx5700.

ill let you know how it goes with my crappy card soon... if it runs, even on low then surely any other half decent card should work :)

Nik00117 said:
Boom thats like terriable advice.

First off go to www.newegg.com and look for a better card, if ya can't find one for PCI then your outta luck you'd have to upgrade to a better mobo. Can we get your specs? P4 2.8 GHZ and 9250 doesn't tell us much. THe more you give us the more we help you.

How is that horrible advice? I know his problem..he has to upgrade. How that doesn't state his intial question fo what is wrong, then please, tell us. His card isn't supported. You'd think with a smartass liek yourselkf you'd be able to make the assumption that A) GPU not supported implies buy a new car and that B) Buying a new card requires a retailer...But noooo...you have to go and be a douche about it. That's OK. Form now on, when peopel need help, provide more smartass comments, I'm sure that will cut right to the problem and help them...please please...carry on.

lol, wow, ... thanx for your help .. i guess i'll try to get that card and a new psu and if it doesnt work i guess i'm screwed till i buy a new comp in a few years :mad:

but wait .. isnt a power supply semi hard to put in? is there a specific one that is compatible with my computer and others that aren't? If anyone can please send me the link to a PSU that'll work (My model and specs etc. is earlier in the thread) thanks *_*

Quake111 said:
but wait .. isnt a power supply semi hard to put in? is there a specific one that is compatible with my computer and others that aren't? If anyone can please send me the link to a PSU that'll work (My model and specs etc. is earlier in the thread) thanks *_*

well it's not that hard to put in. Just unplug all of the wires, take the psu out, put the new one in and plug the wires. U might also have to remove the mobo is there is not enough room to work with. Any atx psu will fit in an atx case, but I would still check that the psu u choose to use fits in the case. It will tell u the psu's diameter in the specifications, so just measure ur case to make sure it fits. Also check that the power connector in the mobo is either 20 or 24 pin, some prebuilt computers have some weird ones so u can't use normal psu's.

Back
Top Bottom