Skyline is backkkkkkkkkk

Old news. Nissan announced a long time ago that they Nissan Skyline GT-R would be coming to the US in 2007. :) It looks pretty nice, and supposedly the final version will be 80%-90% similar to the Prototype.

I still like the Skyline R34 GT-R. Such a classic. :)

Tommy Boy, the 2008 Dodge Challenger is NEAT. :D I'm so glad they went back to it's muscle car roots unlike the stupid Charger. Hah...four-door...:rolleyes:

G35x said:
Yeah, the amazing skyline is finanly making its return to the US..Its about damn time, cant wait to see this bad boy on the street..Such a long wait, but I think they got the design all worked out..Looks to be another g35 coupe and 350z, but then again nissan owns infiniti and nissan is making the skyline, so its all good..Potentiallly a m3 killla? Car fans rain in..I hope its a m3 killer..just cause plp hype that car up like no other..

Nissan and Infiniti are part of the same company. They're just aimed at different markets. The Skyline V35 (or the Infiniti G35) was basically a stripped down Skyline. It had hardly anything that the previous generations of Skylines did, like the turbocharger etc.

I certainly hope Nissan does a good job going back to the Skyline's legendary roots. That would be good for a change.

The car sucks. Period. It's a copout design, unoriginal, POS IMHO. It's a copied design of about 3 or more cars, and since it has the "Skyline" name on it, it'll sell regardless. Nissan, you suck. PLain and simple. Pagani ftw folks...

alvino said:
How is it a copied design? The Skyline line has been around since the 1970's. It goes way back.

EDIT>>> Production has been from 1957 to Present. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline

Yeah, but I'm talking about THIS car. This specific design. It's copied over various vehicles. The Vanquish and Bentley being the most obvious.

1957 to present is quite a long time. Anythign else been aroudn that long?

Back
Top Bottom