Proof Read

Did you even think of spacing out paragraphs?.....

Your like 18 dude. Think with your head.

ArrizX said:

Dude don't say that...

He's 18, ranting about a girl he "loves". he wasn't using his head, rather his crotch. True story. People who are teens "think" they love people. Well, maybe at age 18, but the rarity is huge. All that happenes is the I Love You then boom, some months, maybe a year down the road, it dies. True story. The general concensous of the article, "Secret Love Lives of Teenage Boys" clearly states how they all think they love someone. But really, given the accounts of people, they didn't. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Sytheious said:
Dude don't say that...

He's 18, ranting about a girl he "loves". he wasn't using his head, rather his crotch. True story. People who are teens "think" they love people. Well, maybe at age 18, but the rarity is huge. All that happenes is the I Love You then boom, some months, maybe a year down the road, it dies. True story. The general concensous of the article, "Secret Love Lives of Teenage Boys" clearly states how they all think they love someone. But really, given the accounts of people, they didn't. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Excuse me Im still a virgin so I am not thinking with my crotch so shut up! I do love her damnit but things got complicated your just jealous that maybe you dont have a girlfrined or maybe youve never been in stupid love

ArrizX said:

Yeah I know your right, My puncuation is horrible lolz :D

This argument stops now, or this thread will be closed, like a bunch of little kids, don't bother to say, it wasn't me, it takes two, b-a-b-y, it takes two, [like the song] seriously, guys, grow up.

Sytheious, that's a warning here: You just better cooperate with any threads, period.

Next time I see you ranting on another thread, I will get you some time off, PERMANENTLY.

Back
Top Bottom