The *Official* Runescape Thread

Ok My Main: Mega Wimp - Lvl 74 pure strength and range.

Ok My Second: unionedge - its banned as of now..i think.im tryin to get it unbanned for vulgar language lol. lvl 88 mining baby :)

Ok My Third: Blck Ash - lvl 58 like...50 range...50 mining, etc.

Haha i got one banned for macroing..got it up to lvl 98 mining, and 88 smithing before it got banned, and also 17mil. For somereason they said Vulgar language the first time..then they changed it to macroing.
But anyways..i play WoW now in my spare time....Level 10 Gnome Mage..also have a lvl 40 Human Warlock..and a lvl 10 Unead Warlock.

Crabby... said:
Dude, you can say what ever you want about WoW vs. Guild Wars..

But as far as graphics Guild Wars takes it by a long shot! WoW looks like a little kid cartoon.

You can say, Guild Wars is weak compared to WoW..the quests suck what ever....just not that because it is complete crap! :D

Lol sorry for the double post..but i agree witht he graphics part lol. Better graphics by a LONGSHOT

Graphics aren't the only thing that makes up a game, guys. If you got into Runescape, you'd see. I've never tried WoW or anything else though, just RS & MapleStory.

@Whoever said that Runescape is for little kids: Its a 13+ game (yeaah yeah I know there's a million 7 years old, but whatever. There are teens and even adults too.

Google Guru said:
Graphics aren't the only thing that makes up a game, guys. If you got into Runescape, you'd see. I've never tried WoW or anything else though, just RS & MapleStory.

@Whoever said that Runescape is for little kids: Its a 13+ game (yeaah yeah I know there's a million 7 years old, but whatever. There are teens and even adults too.

I have tryed all mmorpgs almost...

IMO:
WOW is cool with friends and vent
GW is ok
Maple is beyond lame.... its like super lame.... lamer than the last comparison.
RS is ok i will never play it again tho...
RO depends on the server you are on fast leveling servers can be fun

Out of them all I sadly had the most fun playing RS when it was 2D and I was a young teen. Those were the good old days

Back
Top Bottom