Myspace/Facebook group?

The difference is that you're in a forum consisting 98% of males, a vast majority of whom have never even come close to having a g/f. The difference is that you're in their realm, and that, is espcially rare.

Well I am sorry that I am not a pimp like oyu and that I dont have girls crawling all over me liek you do

Sytheious said:
The difference is that you're in a forum consisting 98% of males, a vast majority of whom have never even come close to having a g/f. The difference is that you're in their realm, and that, is espcially rare.
Speak for yourself.

Sytheious said:

speak for yourself
.. how old are you?.. that generalization was completely.. idiotic.. but that's just my opinion.

Heck, At the church I go to there is a chick who is really into Macs, and even sometimes teaches the teacher there about Macs. So that proves that chicks like computers!

kchi55 said:
speak for yourself
.. how old are you?.. that generalization was completely.. idiotic.. but that's just my opinion.

Im skeptical about most people here myself..

Anyways, I mean though he should speak for himself, but I would have said the same thing. Like I said I wonder about some people here..

ArrizX said:
Im skeptical about most people here myself..

Anyways, I mean though he should speak for himself, but I would have said the same thing. Like I said I wonder about some people here..

It's fine to wonder, try not to include me in your pondering :).

Actually yeah I do...Sorry you'[re all ugly mofos, go to the gym or something. Ask Arrizx. he knows me on a personal level.

Back
Top Bottom