hi

Brookfield said:
This is supposed to be to welcome him, or not, if you feel that way, but arguing in front of new members, towelie as well, why pick on him, he's entitled to his view, this isn't a good advert for CF is it?

Yeah i know, sorry about that...

I just hate it when someone thinks they know me when they don't and tries to put me down. All I was doing was defending myself and Bulgarian to an extent...

I mean, just cause' he's 15, 5'7, 105. So what? For all Sytheious (and anyone else) knows, he may very well go to the gym, but only just starting, or he can't help how much he weighs and he's trying to improve on that.

I just didn't like the way Sytheious spoke to me or Bulgarian, that's all.

As long as Sytheious stays out of my way, everything should be fine.

Anyway... welcome Bulgarian man, have a good time here. :)

Brookfield said:
This is supposed to be to welcome him, or not, if you feel that way, but arguing in front of new members, towelie as well, why pick on him, he's entitled to his view, this isn't a good advert for CF is it?

There was liek a 4 post arguement and liek two pages of welcoming...don't flip out. :rolleyes:

Sytheious said:
There was liek a 4 post arguement and liek two pages of welcoming...don't flip out. :rolleyes:
:( Don't tell me not to flip out, just doing my job matey, 4 posts like that is 4 posts too many.

Brookfield said:
:( Don't tell me not to flip out, just doing my job matey, 4 posts like that is 4 posts too many.

No two pages would be to many. 4 posts is just a heated discussion. And yes, you did flip out, and I can say don't flip out. Reason being is that you focussing on ONE little incident as oppossed to the many greetings he's already recieved. So grats on contributing to the "non-welcoming" posts. Way to go! :D

Sytheious said:
No two pages would be to many. 4 posts is just a heated discussion. And yes, you did flip out, and I can say don't flip out. Reason being is that you focussing on ONE little incident as oppossed to the many greetings he's already recieved. So grats on contributing to the "non-welcoming" posts. Way to go! :D
Excuse me, of course he's welcome, it wasn't him I was on about, there should be no "little" incidents, these "incidents" are cropping up too frequently lately, one such broke out recently even in a forum where a member was reporting that a friend's father was dying.

Brookfield said:
Excuse me, of course he's welcome, it wasn't him I was on about, there should be no "little" incidents, these "incidents" are cropping up too frequently lately, one such broke out recently even in a forum where a member was reporting that a friend's father was dying.

It's a forum, things happen. You can't expect to have 100% agreement in the ToS 100% of the time. :rolleyes:

Sytheious said:
It's a forum, things happen. You can't expect to have 100% agreement in the ToS 100% of the time. :rolleyes:
No, 'spose not, but the last computer forum site I belonged to had zero tolerance in that area, if it it happened, you got a warning, twice, no messing about, the thread was closed, and if you complained about it, very often you were banned, all the mods were humourless & pretty intolerant.

Brookfield said:
No, 'spose not, but the last computer forum site I belonged to had zero tolerance in that area, if it it happened, you got a warning, twice, no messing about, the thread was closed, and if you complained about it, very often you were banned, all the mods were humourless & pretty intolerant.

That sucks. Mods without humor just flat out suck. If you can't be funny and have a good time without having to say, "Hey! Mod here!" then that sucks. Mods should be able to take critisizm as well as give it out. It's ok Chap though, you're still awesome and are my hero. true story...

Sytheious said:
That sucks. Mods without humor just flat out suck. If you can't be funny and have a good time without having to say, "Hey! Mod here!" then that sucks. Mods should be able to take critisizm as well as give it out. It's ok Chap though, you're still awesome and are my hero. true story...
Well, thank you, & thank you for "chap", yes, it was pretty miserable, that's why I left, I was there about 18 months, no chance of becoming a mod, members couldn't ask, you were picked after a year, if you were very lucky, so I came here, &, still a junior member, got mod status after six weeks.

Back
Top Bottom