Gallery: Your Workstation

cileskot said:
is that an hp pavillion 533w? thats what i have and you have the same case as me lol. i lie how you literally labeled the drivs too lol :D

that used to be the moniter my mom had plugged into her comupter before my dad bought her a flat screen moniter 4 days ago on her birthday, I want to plug that bad boy into my laptop lol

Trivium Nate said:
that used to be the moniter my mom had plugged into her comupter before my dad bought her a flat screen moniter 4 days ago on her birthday, I want to plug that bad boy into my laptop lol

haha

Here is my workstation/bedroom. :) The second picture is the view when standing at my door.

DSCN2144.jpg

DSCN2145.jpg

Yeah. Sometimes I wish there was more room, but I like how it is. I hate rooms that have hardly anything in them. Makes it feel blank and cold. I have posters and just enough room for my stuff so that it feels filled and warm. :D

Mine, my room is a mess right now maybe ill do another one when it gets cleaned up....haha
DSC04937.jpg

New Desktop Station

DSC04934.jpg

Laptop on the table in front of my couch/futon thing for comfort lol

DSC04935.jpg

view from the couch...

soo what do you thing? :p

lhuser said:
ISA cards and mobo on the wall! You're copying me :p

Haha, I've had that up there for ages. It's the motherboard for my ancient Pentium w/ MMX Technology. :p I also have the video card, modem and sound card handing on the wall there too. :)

Kjman97, nice workstation. I wish I could have a TV by my computer...console gaming is fun at times. :p

Back
Top Bottom