Battlefield 2 Help!

Nik00117 said:
Boom thats like terriable advice.

First off go to www.newegg.com and look for a better card, if ya can't find one for PCI then your outta luck you'd have to upgrade to a better mobo. Can we get your specs? P4 2.8 GHZ and 9250 doesn't tell us much. THe more you give us the more we help you.

hows that terrible advice? He told him to get a new card, which is exactly what u did. U just mentioned that he needs a new mobo too if he wants something else than a pci card. (which he probably knew anyway, though still good thing to mention)

But yeah, probably a new mobo with pci-e and then a decent pci-e card. A 7600GT would probably be nice. Also how much watts does the psu have?

BOOM! EA sucks! Haha, I'm just kidding. :p Well, EA does suck, but yeah...

If you want to run Battlefield 2 with decent quality, have no less than 1GB of RAM and a decent video card.

Anyways, the highest for a PCI card you can go is with the X1300. It's not bad...has some decent GDDR2 RAM and it even has DVI! :D Of course, I would recommend just upgrading your motherboard and the whole shebang, but if you're broke like I am...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814103016
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814129062

You can thank me later. :p

im getting hold of this game... will it work on the card in my sig? ... i can stand the low settings or whatever (sorry for thread jacking)

My friend just bought a PCI card taht runs BF 2142 pretty well. i'll find out waht card it was today then post it here.

THe only thing i can tell you about the card is its an NVidia.

dude1234 said:
im getting hold of this game... will it work on the card in my sig? ... i can stand the low settings or whatever (sorry for thread jacking)

Integrated graphics are not great for gaming. I don't even know if it'll run on low settings with the Xpress 200.

So will the Diamond X1300 Work? Cuz I dont want to go out and spend $120 on a card that won't work .. and u said it works for BF2142 but will it work for just regular BF2 cuz thats wat i have ... More of my system specs:
Manufacturer: eMachines, Inc.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.88GHz
Memory: 1.11 GB Ram
Hard Drive: 310 GB TotalVideo Card: RADEON 9200 SERIES
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 753DF(T)
Sound Card: Realtek AC97 Audio
Speakers/Headphones: Platinum Series JBL's
Keyboard: USB Root Hub
Mouse: USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface: Mouse Pad?
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)
lol Xfire >> more:

The specific model for my Emachine (piece of crap>:|) is "T2596"
Chipset Type : Intel 845GV

Also I have a networking issue so please take a look at that.
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=46217

alvino said:
Integrated graphics are not great for gaming. I don't even know if it'll run on low settings with the Xpress 200.
:O really... that sucks :( ..... ill still try it anyway.... i can always save it in case i get a better card

Back
Top Bottom