Car Thread!

mongoman said:
wuts psi...i may no comps but i dont no cars
It has to do with the turbo that is on his engine. It is forcing 19 pounds per square inch of air into the motor.

More air + more fuel = more horsepower

Edit: Man that sucker hooks up!....gotta love AWD..:D
Fast too....what mods do you have on it? It can't be stock, though it looks like it except for the rims.

Tommy Boy said:
Edit: Man that sucker hooks up!....gotta love AWD..:D
Fast too....what mods do you have on it? It can't be stock, though it looks like it except for the rims.

Ported Evo 3 Big 16G Turbo, Hallman MBC @ 19 PSI, SAFC 1, Pocketlogger, PTE 680 CC injectors, Walbro 255, Fuel Pump Rewire, buschur SX FPR, 3" Apexi N1 02 Back, 3" intake + Filter, 2.5 " Mandrel IC piping, 28X8X3.5" Bar and Plate FMIC, 2 G Mani + 1 G o2, ACT 2100 street kit, Sybroski Shift kit, 2G shift knob, Metal Shifter bushings, NKG plugs, Crushed 1G BOV, Wideband Tuned

ALT Geforce 17 Rims Daytona ZR LP tires KYB GR2 Shocks Drilled Rotors

:D

I did all the work on the car myself and all the driving.

Thats quite a few bolt on's man....makes it run good...:)

How much HP do you think you are running? Don't know if you've ever had it on an AWD dyno, or if there is even one around where you live.

Man you have a quick car!! Just love how cars look with the big ass intercooler at front. Do you past smog test?? :p Nice sleeper!

LambOfGod said:
Mine :D 12.7 @ 107 Mph On pump gas/streets/19psi

890353180_l.jpg

man you look almost as mean and that big FMIC staring me in the face.. ::thumbup::

haha nah but nice ride!

Tommy Boy said:
Thats quite a few bolt on's man....makes it run good...:)

How much HP do you think you are running? Don't know if you've ever had it on an AWD dyno, or if there is even one around where you live.

It would probally put down close to 300WHP.

with drivetrain loss thats probally about 360-375 HP.

But i have never dynod the car.

NeXuS said:
Man you have a quick car!! Just love how cars look with the big ass intercooler at front. Do you past smog test?? :p Nice sleeper!

thanks man, and no I probally wouldnt pass a smog unless a put a CAT in there.

its just a 3" exhaust from the turbo back.

:D

Back
Top Bottom