Gallery: Your desktop

There's still a bit of retouch to do to the logo, but it's almost complete.

untitledsg6.jpg

Natalya said:
Loving WMP 11.. so over Winamp

I downloaded that a while ago... WMP 11 that is (not sure if it was a beta or not, think it was), Wasn't too bad. But I prefer Media Monkey. :)

On a side note, I should really change my desktop appearance... Been the same for ages.

alvino said:
Props! Windows Media Player 11 is AWESOME. Winamp has nothing on WMP11's ingenious interface. :D
Natalya said:
It cains winamp man! yea sorry i should have mentioned it BETA 2... Cant wait till i get the full package!!!

One word: meh.

I find all that fancy shmancy eye candy to be nothing more than bloat.

clipboard01jj6.jpg

I don't see anything about WMP11 that makes it better than this.. all I use winamp for is listening to my mp3s with it's library and playlists..
not to mention it's equilizer.. I can't think of anything more i'd want from a music program. :p

Probably just tastes, though. I like things to be very simple and straight forward when it comes to this kind of stuff..

some of my friends' pcs' are completely bloated with things like over the top IM clients and music programs... I find that shit too time consuming just to listen to a song.

I can't run it either. I don't have a genuine copy of Windows XP. :) I just bypassed the WGA stuff. :D

Back
Top Bottom