I'm so angry!

Sytheious said:
Well the way i see it is if you got enough money to pay for the gas...then more power to you. =D

I take it one step further. My DD only get's 15.25 miles to a gallon. It's a 3.8L V6. The new Mustang GT 4.6L V8 is rated at about 25 MPG. The day I start complaining about gas cost is the day I need a better job.

I spend about 80 maximum a month on gas. Gas is now down to 2 dollars or less a gallon but the last time I filled up it was 2.30. That said if I spend a full 80 bux I drive 650 miles a month. not bad considering I take the longest possible route to get home everyday! I'm sure if all I did was go to work and come home i'd be able to get it to last longer, but I don't care that much. It's not hurting me financially. I can still take care of myself, plus, now that I quit smoking I have an extra 42 bux a week!!! :D

I got a sulotion and i no you wont like it but....sell it some times you gotta do wut you dont want in life

mongoman said:
I got a solution and i know you wont like it but....sell it. some times you gotta do wut you dont want in life

Yeah, how about no. I don't think so. As much of a POS that thing is, it means a lot to me. I'm not getting rid of it that easy. I could make 100 to 400% profit on it, but that's not why I bought it.

I don't wanna work and I'm doing that. That's enough doing what I don't want to for one life time!!! LOL!!!!

Thanks for the one's you and everyone else have offered me. I just needed to vent a little. It's such a pain in the rear having my parents charging me 300 a month when they know I'm trying to save up to get out. They damn well better be saving it for me or I'll be really pissed!

Clutch said:
Thanks for the one's you and everyone else have offered me. I just needed to vent a little. It's such a pain in the rear having my parents charging me 300 a month when they know I'm trying to save up to get out. They damn well better be saving it for me or I'll be really pissed!

you have a right to be pissed

Back
Top Bottom