Need help with my website

ratemenw.com

Solid State Member
Hi, i have a photo rating website called www.ratemenw.com, and i need some help to configure the website, for example add more features to the profile page, make the sign up page a bit more interesting etc, basically i just need someone with PHP knowledge,

If someone can get back to me that would be great,

Regards

What kind of features are you looking for? I am sure if you make some specific requests, we could help you out.

The kind of features im looking for is a detailed profile for example turn ons, turn offs, about yourself, height, weight, interests, favourite films, favourite food etc also users can make their own quizzes, polls, upload their own videos etc, maybe this is a big ask but i hope you can do this or at least take a look at it,

P.S If you take a look at www.youbeenx.com you will have an idea of what i mean, for example thumbnails of people next to their profile description.

Regards

Detailed profile is not something that would be overly complicated (if you already have user id's, you could aways just link the id to another db table that contains whatever info you want, then just spit that out on your site), but it may be more time consuming that someone is really willing to do for free. Its not really something someone can "take a look at", but if you try to get started yourself, everyone here will be happy to help you all the way through. However, if you set that site up yourself, I am sure you could make these additions without having to learn too much new stuff - its a good learning experience!

just as a quick question, is the system something that designed yourself, or something that you've taken as an off-the-shelf package?

It was bought as an off the shelf package, so i could spruce the website up myself, the thing that gets me is what to do, i'm ok with coding, it's just what pages need changing, and if i need DB/s or not,

If someone can help me i would be happy to give you my control panel username and password,

Regards

if it's an off the shelf package then there might be freely available mods already out there.

You could try googling the name of the product that you bought to see if there are any people out there who have made mods for it already,

it's harder to make mods for an existing product that if you'd made your own product as you have the trouble of having to figure out how it was all done.

(and there's no sense in re-inventing the wheel if someone else has already made a mod for it.)

I have had a look for mods but cannot find any at all, i think i need someone with PHP and MYSQL knowledge, if anyone has knowledge of these please let me know,

Regards

Back
Top Bottom