Proof Read

Sytheious said:
I repost because you're arguing with me. That's why. :rolleyes:

Since when did a conversation about spellchecker beocme a topic on life and simplicity? Emo? :confused:

He had mroe then enough time. Copy+Paste takes as long as EDIT>Spellcheck. Then just buttonmash "Change" and presto...done. Literally takes 10 seconds if not less.

Yeah, and the main reason I posted in here was to give Nate some advice, though Distortion beat me to it. But then I saw that you were picking on someone (Nate) again (first time around it was me) for something that has nothing to do with you. So I figured I'd stand up for Nate. And no, I'm not "Emo". kind of Philosophic, but not Emo. There is a difference.

Anyway, this has gone on long enough. It's getting way off topic. You keep your negative comments about me and anyone else to yourself and we'll be fine.

towelie55 said:
I don't exactly see how he was picking on Nate. It was a suggestion after all.

Well, it was how he suggested it.

Didn't seem too nice to me.

okay Thank to all of you very helpful thanks!This always happens to me, Sorry that I brought this here to the forums also.

To be honest mate ya will get over her. But i dont think ya loved her at all, coz if you did you would stick with her no matter what. I think she is hurting aswell, coz when she started crying, you ran. Up until that point she really liked ya, then ya ran when she needed you, thats the last thing she would have needed if she is vulnerable mate.

IRT the original request, a few that were missed:

layed = laid

I couldn't have been more happier. = more happy, or happier, not more happier

always be their for you = there

as much as a I care about you. typo

There are a couple more blips, there's a to0 in there somewhere.

Trivium Nate said:
I did love her with all of my heart and I am going to stick with her no matter hwat I never even left

Yeah, notice the word did there, not do. So are you with her then? Im confused, coz you say she broke your heart when you learned that she didnt really like you

The Sheep said:
IRT the original request, a few that were missed:

layed = laid

I couldn't have been more happier. = more happy, or happier, not more happier

always be their for you = there

as much as a I care about you. typo

There are a couple more blips, there's a to0 in there somewhere.

thanks, fixed now.

Back
Top Bottom