Proof Read

That sucks Nate, it must feel horrible, but at least you two are still friends and you seem to be recovering from it, if not already fully recovered. I hope things work out for the best for you two. About proof reading, I would feel out of place to proof read something so.. personal, I'm pretty sure alot of other people would feel the same way.
sorry.

Trivium Nate said:
Okay, girl, so I have only known you for a month but from the first time I ever laid eyes on you I immediately loved you. I wanted to know who you were and I wanted to know everything about you and I wanted to first become friends (which we did) then with time best friends (which we became) then after that become boyfriend and girlfriend (we didn't). It started out with me liking you a lot! I had never liked a girl as much as I liked you. I liked everything about you; in my eyes you were as perfect as they come. You were amazing, smart, funny and fun to be around. We were really good friends. I started going over to the complex everyday to hang out with you and the rest of our friends there. It was awesome. I always had so much fun. I loved seeing you and talking to you and hanging out with you. I loved holding you in my arms too. I couldn't have been happier. I felt like I had the world in my arms. I felt like I had to always be there for you no matter what; to help you or if you needed someone to talk to I felt like I had to be the one to help you, but I soon learned that not everything was well. You didn't like the fact that some one cared about you as much as I care about you. You didn't like the idea that I loved you so much. You didn't like any of this. You don't want any one to care about you. You don't want any one to love you or be there for you and with what everyone was telling me I thought that I was actually helping you with your problems. Then something else arose! They told me you liked me and that you were obsessed with me. They told me that you really liked me. My heart flooded with explosions and energy- I was so FUCKING HAPPY! I WAS SO HAPPY!!!! I waited for a while before this happened but I still couldn't help but be really happy. For the longest time I thought that you really liked me as much as I liked you. I thought the world of you. You were the most amazing girl ever. I really wanted to be with you- to be the guy for you. Whether it was forever or for just a while I wanted to be the one for you. I remember when we always hung out. It was so damn fucked all the stuff we would do and all the stuff we would talk about and the couple of times we talked about things that you've been through. I thought I was sort of helping you by being there. They told me that I was helping. They told me that I made you really happy. I even Remember you once told me, "Nate, you are a reason for me to live and to continue existing."
So I thought, 'wow, I must be good for something. I must be helping her out when things got bad.' I was there, not 24 hours a day, but when I could be there for her I was and I tried to be there for her as best and as much as I could. But then one night things turned to hell. I don't know what happened, but one night you flipped out. We were just hanging out with the rest of the gang and you, for some reason, flipped. You started crying like right after I was poking you. You started crying so I thought to my self, "what have I done?" I got mad at myself and left! I freaking left and I sprinted all the way home and started punching and kicking and slamming things around and then I fell onto my knees and almost died. I was wondering what the hell has happened to her now because it always seems like there is something wrong and I feel like I have to help but another side of me says "this is all your fault!" I wanted to help you because I heard about what you used to do to yourself and how you are the way you are and why you are the way you are and it reminded me of me! It reminded me of how I used to be and I also wanted to help because I cared about you and loved you a lot. The next day you were a little calmer now but something was different. You laid it all out. We started talking and in the conversation you told me that you really hate it when people are there for you and you really hate it when people care about you. You don't want help with your problems; you just don't want any type of help at all. You don't want anyone to care about you or love you or help you or anything at all. I first thought 'why not?' Why would you not want any one to care about you or why would you not want any one to help you? You told me when people try and help you it causes you more pain later. I was shocked. I didn't know what to do, think, or say. OMG, I couldn't help but say no. I don't care if you want me to or not. I love you and I care about you. You broke my heart when I learned from you that you really didn't like me at all. You crushed me, killed me, and basically stomped on me. It hurt so bad inside. I loved you and cared for you so much only to find out that no matter how much I helped you, you didn't care at all for you...

....wow, that was longer to go through than i thought. lol this is the first and last time i do this for you Nate. The punctuation looks ok though. there were a few areas where the wording could have been changed around a bit but i wasnt going to mess around with any of that. It seems you have your mind straight on what you want to say. It is edited pretty good for the most part now.

But if you don't mind i have a few words of advice. Judging by your situation, writing a blog such as this for her to see (as i suspect) is more than likely one of the reasons she feels this way. Let's face it. You openly admitted to being someone who is there nearly all the time for her. I'm no expert on relationships but all that reveals is that you fit the role of a really good friend. What you have described is not what a girl wants in a boyfriend. You leave it to her when she wants to come to you for help but your consistency in continually asking her what is wrong and such only makes things worse for your situation. She will go to a boyfriend for help when she needs it. Your situation looks a little grim. You have entered the "friend zone" and by the sounds of it, you have done that a long time ago. If you want to change things you need to definitely work on it like there is no tomorrow (in a metaphorical sense), but if you ask me, I sincerly think you should move on and find someone new. She is not the one for you and you need to tell yourself that...

I apologize if what i have said has offended you, but there comes a time when you have to face the pain of it all and realize that there is a life that goes on beyond what you are currently seeing.

Sytheious said:
Here's what you do. Spellchecker. Seriously, you'd be surprised at what it can do.

Do you always have to be such a smart a***?

Give the guy a break.

Anyway Nate, I think Distortion88 is right on the mark. Trust me, I went through this stage too, and have learned the hard way. A chick isn't going to feel attracted to you if you obsess over her and are always there for her. Therefore she'll only think of you as a friend.

But yeah, you could try and change things a little/how you act with/around her and see how that goes. Or you could let the fact that want to be more than friends with her go. Final decision of course is up to you though.

Toby said:
Do you always have to be such a smart a***?

Give the guy a break.

Hey take your twig arms somewhere else...

And this ENTIRE thread could have been avoided if he would have done...

EDIT> SPELL CHECK.

THAT simple.

Sytheious said:

EDIT> SPELL CHECK.

THAT simple.

actually he had very few spelling errors. Most of it was run-on sentences and misplaced commas. Spellchecker doesn't correct those.

Sytheious said:

EDIT> SPELL CHECK.

THAT simple.

I might have not so big arms, but at least I don't have to put people down to feel good about myself.

And life isn't always as simple as you would like it to be either.

Maybe Nate didn't have time/want to run a spell check. That decision is his. Not yours. If you didn't like that fact, then why post in this thread?

Toby said:
I might have not so big arms, but at least I don't have to put people down to feel good about myself.

And life isn't always as simple as you would like it to be either.

Maybe Nate didn't have time/want to run a spell check. That decision is his. Not yours. If you didn't like that fact, then why post in this thread?

I repost because you're arguing with me. That's why. :rolleyes:

Since when did a conversation about spellchecker beocme a topic on life and simplicity? Emo? :confused:

He had mroe then enough time. Copy+Paste takes as long as EDIT>Spellcheck. Then just buttonmash "Change" and presto...done. Literally takes 10 seconds if not less.

Back
Top Bottom