hi

Sytheious said:
LOL! Now that's funny...

Why? I know plenty of small guys that can hold their own. You don't have to be some big buff guy to be able to hold your ground. Besides all that, you know nothing about me.

Toby said:
Why? I know plenty of small guys that can hold their own. You don't have to be some big buff guy to be able to hold your ground. Besides all that, you know nothing about me.

I know you're a freakin twig...And quite frankly, that's all I need to know. lol. Oh noes! Not the 27 year old stick after me! God forbid he goes ape shit. lol.

Owned-Soccer.jpg

Sytheious said:
I know you're a freakin twig...And quite frankly, that's all I need to know. lol. Oh noes! Not the 27 year old stick after me! God forbid he goes ape shit. lol.

21 actually. But yeah, you can think what you want though, doesn't bother me. Although, you don't have to be so narrow minded about it.

And towelie55, this has nothing to do with you.

Toby said:
21 actually. But yeah, you can think what you want though, doesn't bother me. Although, you don't have to be so narrow minded about it.

And towelie55, this has nothing to do with you.

Being 21 makes it worse...that's prime time buddy...You need to get with the protein drinks and 45lb benchpress.

This is supposed to be to welcome him, or not, if you feel that way, but arguing in front of new members, towelie as well, why pick on him, he's entitled to his view, this isn't a good advert for CF is it?

Back
Top Bottom