Battlefield 2 Help!

Quake111

Baseband Member
I recently bought battlefield 2 and it wont work on my comp .. it starts up and then the screen goes black and my comp freezes up .. i think its because of my graphics card .. does anyone know a PCI card under 150$ that BF2 supports???

Kevin :confused:

yeah the radeon 9250 does NOT work with battlefield 2. i have that card. um...do you have the pci or the agp version? a

yeah well radeon 9250 is best you can get for PCI :( and battlefield 2142 won't run either, cuz its the same engine and stuff but different skins.

Quake111 said:
I have a Radeon 9250 PCI graphics card 2.8ghz Pent4 cpu

Boom! that's your problem! I know this for FACT! I had a Radeon 9250 in AGP, it's a POS card, BF2 does not suport it. Get a new card.

Boom! that's your problem! I know this for FACT! I had a Radeon 9250 in AGP, it's a POS card, BF2 does not suport it. Get a new card.

Boom thats like terriable advice.

First off go to www.newegg.com and look for a better card, if ya can't find one for PCI then your outta luck you'd have to upgrade to a better mobo. Can we get your specs? P4 2.8 GHZ and 9250 doesn't tell us much. THe more you give us the more we help you.

I don't know man, a PCI card already does not work well with a game like BF2. Even if it did run, the lowest graphics settings would even cause a PCI card to break a sweat (not literally but you know what i mean lol). To be honest with you, if you want to start playing games like BF2 then you are gonna have to spend some more money and do some upgrading or completely buy a new PC. It sucks, i know, but thats the future that gaming brings.

Back
Top Bottom