I'm so angry!

thtaS F'D up im sorry about your luck you got tough parents mine say if i get a good job,do my laundry and stuff like that i can live here rent free all my life but im not gonna do that its pretty childish

Clutch said:
Well, I am looking to move out of my parents house soon and I have to find a place to park my 66 Mustang til I can finish restoring it. I am having the hardest time trying to find a place I can store it. I found a storage facility that'll let me do it for about 140/month with a 23$ first month. Not bad, but I don't have that much to spend on parts right now!!!

Man I need like four more jobs!

Ask some family dude...Someone has to have a garage with some empty space or a backyard or something. Hurts to know that such a nice car isn't being used. :(

Sytheious said:
Ask some family dude...Someone has to have a garage with some empty space or a backyard or something. Hurts to know that such a nice car isn't being used. :(

You have NO idea!!!!

I had it on the road for about 2 months when I first got it and decided to park it so I could start some extensive work. Well, I never got to it. :( Now, I come home every day and see my (other) baby, sitting there in the driveway.

No doubt, my stang will be running when I leave to get my own place, so if I really need to I can put classic insurance on it, but I'd rather find a place I can gut it so I can get it to a frame shop and a body shop for some panel work.

Clutch said:
You have NO idea!!!!

I had it on the road for about 2 months when I first got it and decided to park it so I could start some extensive work. Well, I never got to it. :( Now, I come home every day and see my (other) baby, sitting there in the driveway.

No doubt, my stang will be running when I leave to get my own place, so if I really need to I can put classic insurance on it, but I'd rather find a place I can gut it so I can get it to a frame shop and a body shop for some panel work.

Man I hear ya. Nice cars deserve to be driven. True story...

I just hope you can get a spot for that car. Get some pics up once it's finished. =D

Sytheious said:
Man I hear ya. Nice cars deserve to be driven. True story...

I just hope you can get a spot for that car. Get some pics up once it's finished. =D

It'll be a while, I have a few things to tend to first. LOL!!! Once I get time to re do my cardomain page, I'll post it up.

Thanks for the support guys!

Clutch said:
It'll be a while, I have a few things to tend to first. LOL!!! Once I get time to re do my cardomain page, I'll post it up.

Thanks for the support guys!

yeah, I'm currently tryign to work out a deal withmy uncle for his 93' Ford Ranger, has a 6 inche lift, mudding tires, new engine, good overall vehicle. Deifnetly an eye pleaser and a women teaser. xD

Sytheious said:
yeah, I'm currently tryign to work out a deal withmy uncle for his 93' Ford Ranger, has a 6 inche lift, mudding tires, new engine, good overall vehicle. Deifnetly an eye pleaser and a women teaser. xD

I've done the halfsized trucks, they're cool an all, but I gotta give it to a full sized truck with 36" swampers (I think the legal limit in NJ is only 31") and a sky jacker 6 inch lift. gimme a 93 ford f150 and I'm good. I'll drop a Cummins turbo deisel and match it to an allison tranny and hit the mud!

Clutch said:
I've done the halfsized trucks, they're cool an all, but I gotta give it to a full sized truck with 36" swampers (I think the legal limit in NJ is only 31") and a sky jacker 6 inch lift. gimme a 93 ford f150 and I'm good. I'll drop a Cummins turbo deisel and match it to an allison tranny and hit the mud!

Darn you and you're awesome looking truck ideas! lol! :D

Clutch said:
It's my thing. Classic cars and big, gas guzzling, mud slinging trucks!

Well the way i see it is if you got enough money to pay for the gas...then more power to you. =D

Back
Top Bottom