Mac Forum

macbook

Fully Optimized
Can we have a mac forum please, i mean i love the community and i would love for there to be a mac area...PLEASEE...

To be honest, I doubt this will happen so don't get your hopes up.

Although I do think it's a good idea.

seriously, ppl, its not that hard to create another section. you just go under administration and make a new section. VOILA!!!! there it is.

not to be mean but how many people have macs here? seriously. if you have a problem or you want to talk about macs, post it in the general hardware section.

Ronco Rox said:
not to be mean but how many people have macs here? seriously. if you have a problem or you want to talk about macs, post it in the general hardware section.
It's not so much the idea of how many people have them so much as the potential for how many people may join if we knowinly accept macs.

Bädgêr™ said:
Macs are computers too....
That's exactly right, Macs are computers, this is a computer foum, we already accept Macs, because (as you said) Macs are computers too...

It's the Mac owners who are choosing not to post Mac questions here in the relevant sections, and hence it's their fault that there is not more interest in Macs here.

Bädgêr™ said:

Yes, he did suggest it before...
When I saw the title of this thread I had hoped that it was the same thread been brought back... but that one is locked.

but since that is locked, I'll bring the last salient points from that conversation into this conversation...

root said:
hascet said:
root said:
I don'tthink that there is enough (mac) users on here to credit a section devoted to Macs, though that's just my opinion..
Possibly because theres no where for a Mac user to talk about mac's? :confused:
well perhaps if mac users coule look at the box and see a computer then they would realise that therey are welcome in the computer forums general computer hardware/softwaer section...

I don't think that there is anything on this forum that speifically says PC...

perhaps if Mac users stopped segragating themselves away from other people then there would be more mac users.

macbook said:
Can we have a mac forum please, i mean i love the community and i would love for there to be a mac area...PLEASEE...

We already have a Mac area, it's called General Computer hardware and software, feel free to talk about all computers there, whether they be macOS based, Windows based, Unix based, Linux based, Novel based, RISC based (shall I go on? -should we be creating sections for all of those?).

Say it loud and clear... Macs are computers, if you ask a question about a Mac, the Mac users of this forum will try hard to answer your Mac questions.

If the questions don't get answered then it simply means that there is very limited Mac expertise on this board in general, and a new section labeled Mac isn't going to suddenly bring in the kind of expertise you're talking about attracting.

root said:
If the questions don't get answered then it simply means that there is very limited Mac expertise on this board in general, and a new section labeled Mac isn't going to suddenly bring in the kind of expertise you're talking about attracting.
Exactly, since this is mainly a PC forum.

Who is going to answer all the mac questions and problems? How many people on here know much about macs? Not me, I've used a PC my whole life.

If you want to talk about mac's or have a problem with your mac, I would suggest going to a mac message board.

Back
Top Bottom