Gallery: Your Workstation

Raffaz said:
Heres my pc thats in me sig. Notice the mess, i know exactly were everything is lol. This will be changed around soon coz im setting up a lab for MCSE. Il post again once thats sorted out.

Picture305.jpg
Holy mess!!....BTW, you have the same keyboard I do.

Here's me sitting at my workstation.
mehardcore4.JPG

Tommy Boy said:
Holy mess!!....BTW, you have the same keyboard I do.

Here's me sitting at my workstation.
mehardcore4.JPG

Its gonna get worse, once the lab is setup. Gonna have 3 or 4 towers, all linked by KVM switch, ya think its bad now, just wait lol :)

Raffaz said:
Its gonna get worse, once the lab is setup. Gonna have 3 or 4 towers, all linked by KVM switch, ya think its bad now, just wait lol :)
lol....well make sure you take a pic then

john123 said:
:O is that internet explorer :O:O
No it is not, it is Firefox running the brushed metal theme.

This is my pad: took me a lot of work to set it up.

comming in from the door:
IMG_0244.jpg

after you walk in on the left:
IMG_0245.jpg

and another, one of my cats, it will bite lol
IMG_0243.jpg

and i'll just post me:
IMG_0242.jpg

heres my comp/workstation:

100_4307.jpg

sry bout the fuzziness im not that good at holding it stable and its a 3.2 megapixel camera

and yes i was broswing comp fourms at the time....this thread actually :p

mongoman said:
heres my comp/workstation:

100_4307.jpg

sry bout the fuzziness im not that good at holding it stable and its a 3.2 megapixel camera

and yes i was broswing comp fourms at the time....this thread actually :p

is that an hp pavillion 533w? thats what i have and you have the same case as me lol. i lie how you literally labeled the drivs too lol :D

The one at Computervitals is more detailed, but here's a blueprint of the new Dual workstation/closet desk. 72 inches long.

Warning! Objects appear bigger in order to actually give more thoughts that there's missing space than to small, giving bad designs.
12345eq4.jpg

cileskot said:
is that an hp pavillion 533w? thats what i have and you have the same case as me lol. i lie how you literally labeled the drivs too lol :D

lol my dad did that he would be like "damn wut drive is G" and no its a pavillion 751n

Back
Top Bottom