Car Thread!

G35x said:
I tried driving a manual car today, what a bad experiance..Never knew it was so much work..

It's not hard, you will get used to it, i've been driving one for about a week.

My first car, 2005 Dodge Neon, 20k miles, 5-speed. All I have are dealer pics, I'll post better pics if I ever get a camera, my parents keep saying that they are gonna buy one, but never remember to :rolleyes:

02783177.jpg

02783177b.jpg

I learned how to drive stick in 5 minutes on a test drive... it was awesome.

D-Lew said:
I learned how to drive stick in 5 minutes on a test drive... it was awesome.

i learned when i was like 7 driving a tractor on my dad's farm :) i won't drive an auto anymore, i just feel completely out of place. kinda like having a leg missing or somthing.

xtremezx2 said:
i learned when i was like 7 driving a tractor on my dad's farm :) i won't drive an auto anymore, i just feel completely out of place. kinda like having a leg missing or somthing.

lol i know exactly what you mean! while my truck was getting some work done to it i was driving one of our other vehicles which happened to be an automatic. I don't how many times i moved to put my left foot on a clutch but could never find it. Cause you know, if you lose a limb they say it still feels like its there for some reason. In this case a clutch is like a limb to me.

My goal: drive a performance car on this road some day

2600310c.jpg

low.jpg

getta1.jpg

gettafront.jpg

this is mine...ive also put a magnaflow catback on since these pictures have been taken, not that you could see it on any of these anyway lol :cool:

mongoman said:
wuts psi...i may no comps but i dont no cars

19 PSI = Pounds Square Inch

19 lbs of pressure square inch was being forced into my motor during my runs.

and during everyday driving/ i have the same setup for street and strip.

my motor could of handled 30 PSI on Race Gas. :D

Back
Top Bottom