Pc 31 does'nt wanna catch a dirt one.

PC 31

Beta member
After five years with same pc I need something that can handle all media work and hold lots of music.
I do lots of recordings and need to have it where I can edit and modify in many ways, and my Zoom workstation already needs more memory.

I have used recording sofware but stopped after having sound problems. I also do a lot of paintings and videos and would like to use expensive recording software for professional editing of both muisc and art.

What brand would you recommend? I like the way Compaq Pressario looks and what it does, plus the jacks in front, but someone has recommended Apple, and yet I don't like the look of them and have never used them. For all media work, which is better, or should I look at other brands?

Also would a laptop be beter than a desktop? My expertise stops at music, so I need suggestions from experts.

okay, are u ready to build the computer by yourself or do u want a prebuilt one. I know u kinda asked for a prebuilt one, but if u build it yourself (it's really not that hard) it will be cheaper and u can buy the exact parts that u want.

And a budget would be nice so we know what kinda computers we are looking at.

But we are definitely looking at a big hdd, maybe something like this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822145134
Then u would probably want 2gb of ram and a dual core cpu.
But I'm sure we can help alot more when u tell us ur budget.

Um, just buy like 2 320s that'll last you. And a gig of ram is fine. Can you give us some more details

Desktop=cheaper
Laptop=portable

Which one you want.

Back
Top Bottom