PSP vs. DS

X1337 said:
alvino watch this

alvino I love PSP, you can run custom firmwires. hacked games off the stick. not like the DS that doesnt do much :D OMG you can run ISO's or CSO to. I just find it funny how your all like "OMG you fan boy".

Also hey alvino did you know PSP plays Music and movies and view picture on the PSP and DS dont play any of them : ;)

As a matter of fact, I do know that the PSP plays videos, music and you can view photos. I've used one before. :rolleyes:

Oh, and you are a fanboy. ;) If you love the PSP so much, it still doesn't deny the fact that the DS is it's own uses. I find it funny how you endlessly try to "piss me off" by repeating yourself over and over again. I could care less about your fetish for your uber-cool hacked PSP.

Oh and try to learn some grammar and punctuation. Took me a minute or so just to piece together your ramblings. ;)

N_350Z said:
Aye. I'm pretty knowledgeable on almost all aspects of homebrew on the PSP. Excluding ISO's and DevHook. I don't play around with them. So if you've got any questions, just ask!

What's your favorite homebrew?

Mine would have to be Snes9x TYL .4.2 ME, OR smashGPSP.

smashGPSP is glorious.
I like the new 48 hour ping ball. rember that person updated it and it has new theme and music. I also Dgen 1.7v. I use lua player for some of the games that support it and some programs. I didnt tell you but I installed 2.71SE-A to my psp for the internet browser and support for Fw 1.00 homebrew games. I hated 1.5 games becuase it has 2 folders and its gets in a mess when your trying to open this folder that goes with this. LOL. What PSP fw you have?

alvino said:
As a matter of fact, I do know that the PSP plays videos, music and you can view photos. I've used one before. :rolleyes:

Oh, and you are a fanboy. ;) If you love the PSP so much, it still doesn't deny the fact that the DS is it's own uses. I find it funny how you endlessly try to "piss me off" by repeating yourself over and over again. I could care less about your fetish for your uber-cool hacked PSP.

Oh and try to learn some grammar and punctuation. Took me a minute or so just to piece together your ramblings. ;)

I wasn't to trying to piss you off, I just dont even care. Your all like X1337 is a fan boy and im here just Laughing becuase you care so much. If you didnt than you wouldnt of post this or the other post

Good! Thumbs up! :)

Anyways...anyone thinks Rockstar is going to make a "San Andreas Stories" for the PSP? I could kinda imagine it...

X1337 said:
I like the new 48 hour ping ball. rember that person updated it and it has new theme and music. I also Dgen 1.7v.

Haven't tried the 3D Pong yet. I may, but I don't think I will.

X1337 said:
I use lua player for some of the games that support it and some programs.

Have you tried TTR yet? It's an extremely fun game. I like it alot.
X1337 said:
I didnt tell you but I installed 2.71SE-A to my psp for the internet browser and support for Fw 1.00 homebrew games.
I hated 1.5 games becuase it has 2 folders and its gets in a mess when your trying to open this folder that goes with this.

Oh boy, you have been missing out. You should have gone with harleyG's custom firmware. That's what I use, and it allows you to launch 1.0 Eboots. It works perfectly. You can also use DevHook to boot any firmware up 2.71. You could use the web browser there. There is also a homebrew internet browser called Links2. I can't vouch for how good it is however. Seeing as I've never used it.
X1337 said:
LOL. What PSP fw you have?

1.5 . I downgrade my 2.6 via the GTA downgrader method. My brother upgraded back to 2.6 . I couldn't find GTA anymore, so then I had to upgrade to 2.71 and downgrade again. But now I'm at 1.5, and loving it. SNES on the PSP FTW!

Boy that was alot of acronyms.

N_350Z said:
Haven't tried the 3D Pong yet. I may, but I don't think I will.

Have you tried TTR yet? It's an extremely fun game. I like it alot.

Oh boy, you have been missing out. You should have gone with harleyG's custom firmware. That's what I use, and it allows you to launch 1.0 Eboots. It works perfectly. You can also use DevHook to boot any firmware up 2.71. You could use the web browser there. There is also a homebrew internet browser called Links2. I can't vouch for how good it is however. Seeing as I've never used it.

1.5 . I downgrade my 2.6 via the GTA downgrader method. My brother upgraded back to 2.6 . I couldn't find GTA anymore, so then I had to upgrade to 2.71 and downgrade again. But now I'm at 1.5, and loving it. SNES on the PSP FTW!

Boy that was alot of acronyms.

I downgraded though 2.71!. I didnt have a GTA disk and I want to downgrade

TTR? Link?

Ditto.

I'm on the 32MB as well. Hakakaka.

I'm gonna jump up to a 2GB soon enough however. I'm buying my friends DS and like six games from him for eighty bucks.

Ya baby.

N_350Z said:
Ditto.

I'm on the 32MB as well. Hakakaka.

I'm gonna jump up to a 2GB soon enough however. I'm buying my friends DS and like six games from him for eighty bucks.

Ya baby.
lol. Im buying a 2.80 PSP with a 1GB stick

Back
Top Bottom