How Long Will This System Last me 4 ???

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hey Fells

About 3 month ago I bought a new GAMING RIG. I spend a huge amount of money on in hopes that it will last me for some time.

Right now I am not so sure anymore, because by the looks of things, the speed of new computer hardware that is being produced is faster then ever.

Not to long ago I read that the min CPU requirements for the “Unreal Tournament 2007” is 2.8 Ghz. And that kind of appestat me, because the max I have right now is 2.8 Ghz and that's with OC.

1st.For how long do u think my rig will be able to play new games on high specs, until I would have to change parts..etc

2nd. And when the time comes for me to start upgrading, how do u think i should precede? What do u predict I would have to change first…etc?

here are some pics if u interested

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/MALOI2006/

I really need some reassurance about my rig. Please give me as much info as possible.

My Rig Specs are below.

Thanks.

that rig will manhandle unreal 2007

dude, you have got it all wrong.

if the requirement for a cpu is 2.8 GHZ (not MHZ as you typed above)

With Intel you can look at the clock speed and compare.

But AMD is a differnt animal you must look at its rating such as (4000+)

what that means is your processor performs like a 4.0 GHZ processor

thats well over the 2.8 Minimum.

And its running aven higher that now that you overclocked it.
more like 4.4 GHZ so you have nothing to worry about man.

good luck dude

lambofgod, what r u talking about???? his pc sucks!! hee hee just kidding. Its a great pc. Dont know diddly squat about ATI's tho, but the rest is nice, can i have one of ur hdd pleeeease :D

Thanks Lamb.

I dunno why i typed Mhz, but i corrected it.

So would it be fair to say that i can continue to enjoy playing new games on "High setting" for the next 1-1/2 years?

And Anubis i will sell it to you for a good price once the 2tbs HDD come out hehehe.

yeah that 2.8Ghz means a 2.8Ghz intel p4. So thats quite much slower than ur cpu.
New games on high settings? Well dx10 games are starting to come out in the beginning of 2007, so then u can't play with the best settings if u don't have a dx10 card. But the dx9 cards will run those games fine, u just can't enable all of the visual settings. So if u want the absolute best visual experience on all games then u will need a new vid card in a few months.

Tnanks mammikoura.

What do u think about the rest of the rig?

Is it true that single core Processors are better for gaming...? like mine?

Single core may be better now, but as more games come out that are made for Dual Core then thats were you will see an advantage over having Dual Core.

Your computer rapes mine, and I can literally play any game.

You got it made in the shade :cool:

Back
Top Bottom