It's 2006, what computer are you running?

alvino said:
Highest voltage is 1.45v. If you do the easy voltmod (which requires a little soldering) you can get 1.55v. It's not bad for a budget board, considering I paid about $68 for it. I can even buy the extension board and use AM2. :D
Link?. Like is it like the extension for socket 478. Like fits in the socket and the cpu goes open that.

Compaq Presario.
512 MB RAM
Integrated NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE
AMD Sempron

Its bland but my allowance is growing and soon it'll be a PC hot rod. ;)

X1337 said:
dude that is pure Sweetness right there. Is it fast has a Am2 board?, I know its going though APG but can you run 2 cpus. One from the board and the other one

What are you talking about?

Okay, first...it's not as fast as a full fledged AM2 board, but the performance hit won't be too big or anything. Second, it's not through the AGP slot. The AGP slot doesn't even have enough bandwidth. ASRock calls it a, "Future CPU Slot." Third, before you pee in your pants in bliss, you cannot run two CPU's simultaneously. It does not work that way.

alvino said:
What are you talking about?

Okay, first...it's not as fast as a full fledged AM2 board, but the performance hit won't be too big or anything. Second, it's not through the AGP slot. The AGP slot doesn't even have enough bandwidth. ASRock calls it a, "Future CPU Slot." Third, before you pee in your pants in bliss, you cannot run two CPU's simultaneously. It does not work that way.
hey man, dont be that mean. See I dont know these things, The slot looked like it was AGP. Its to bad you cant run 2 Cpus

X1337 said:
hey man, dont be that mean. See I dont know these things, The slot looked like it was AGP. Its to bad you cant run 2 Cpus

I wasn't being mean, I was being sarcastic.

Back
Top Bottom