LCD Acting funny

Vipul1

In Runtime
I have a BenQ FPS567s 15" LCD
Lately it has been acting funny, the screen keeps on flickering and to fix this, i had to slap at the back with a reasonable amount of force for it stop flickering. I have checked that the power supply is alright, and everything is fine. Since last month, it hasn't been turning ON at all and i doubt this because it was maybe due to the force that has been applied onto it when i slapped it.

Is there any suggestion to what may have inside the LCD?
And can anyone please tell me if there is a BenQ dealer in Sydney?

Thanks, very much appreciated

maybe the wireing has came loose on the bored inside, just take it apart if you can cause sometimes when your ajusting the screen alot the solder inside comes loose and all you gotta do is solder it back on :D

Have you checked the connections on ya cable and checked that ya graphics card is seated properly

Steff said:
maybe the wireing has came loose on the bored inside, just take it apart if you can cause sometimes when your ajusting the screen alot the solder inside comes loose and all you gotta do is solder it back on :D

yeh but the inside of it is sealed real hard with metal covering, so thats why i think it would be better to take it to the factory and i was just wondering if they would charge my more than $50...

umm not sure they will probbly charge extausion price i would of thought for a 2 minuite job

You might not need to pay anything if its under guarantee and it hasnt been tampered with. Before ya do anything else tho, connect it to another pc to make sure it definately is the monitor causing the problem

Sounds to me like something is loose since it went back to normal after you hit it. And yes, the reason it won't turn on is because you hit it.....FYI...don't hit your monitor.

yeh thought so but i would do try doing what raffaz said, to try and connect it to another pc. But the problem is i dont think this is worldwide warranty, i got this from United Arab Emirates before moving to Australia.

Back
Top Bottom