my god, what a journey!

joxley1990

Golden Master
ok, well, im in wee scotland this week, seeing my brother and grandma, which has gone totallyyy wrong so far..haha..

Ok, so i used this site called megatrain, got a ticket return, foe £10. The train outwards was at 4AM this morning, so i had to wake up for that, nearly missed it, almost got on the wrong train..etc etc

Ok, so im on this train, and i thought it would be totally quiet, because it was like 5AM, but no..it's like early morning rush hour...omg..the train was hot, i couldnt move, had to share my table with three other people...

alot of people got off before glasgow, so i had some time to kill..so i got out my laptop, and started a college assignemt, and made a pretty amazing system in access..still needs a little work..but im hoping for a good markl in this one..

ok, so we get the announcment that we are nearly at glasgow central, so i ring my brother, (who am i staying with for a day or two) to tell him that its nearly here, and that he could come and meet me now..

his partner picks up, and says he has gone to work..so im like oh, did he not tell you im staying today and tonight? so, my brother, had forgot to tell his partner, that i was staying.

i looked for the nearest tube station, which took long enough..only to find you could not use credit cards there..so i had to mission around looking a for a cash machine, only to lose track of where i was going..so yet again, i had to mooch around looking for this damn tube station. i saw a starbucks, stopped for a nice coffee and some breakfast, and set off. I FINALLY find the nearest station, and head to my station..

oops, i got on the outer circle, not the inner! cost me another few pound to get back..only to find, that i had forgot at which flat my brother lives at..
so there i was, all touristy..not got a clue where im going..

so, i finally found the flat..thanks to the co-op, and im chillin out now..i feel a sleep coming on though..

I think UK1337 will know what I mean..what i went through today..

i have found glasgow pretty nice so far, despite the weather. my bros partner left me £20, so i feel a litttttle shopping coming on..maybe bookers or something...

anyway..im shattered..Zzzzz

I'm surprised you're still alive, being English in Glasgow and carrying a laptop around.

Glasgow sucks balls, were you jumped by pregnant 8 year olds waving machetes when you got off the train?

UK31337 said:
I'm surprised you're still alive, being English in Glasgow and carrying a laptop around.

Glasgow sucks balls, were you jumped by pregnant 8 year olds waving machetes when you got off the train?

ROFL...

Wow man what a day...

UK31337 said:

Ar man, I have to say, I was just looking about the place, around Glasgow central, at the houses, and flats, and sorry to say, they were discustinggg!

Im going to the highlands tomorrow, which should be cool

Jeese, it's confusing over there for sure :confused:
UK31337 said:

Glasgow's that bad?

lhuser said:
Jeese, it's confusing over there for sure :confused:

Glasgow's that bad?

Some parts are very bad, but that was a tiny exaguration..(spelt wrong, we need spell checker lol)

it's a much better atmosphere than the manc, i just got in from a bit of weee shopping..

lol starbucks, is there anywhere that you can't find one? Awesome story man, i don't know what i would have done, i would have sooo lost. lol. But even still, i envy you. It sounds like it will be a memorable trip!

mark thorpe said:
sounds like harlow...

I remember when I was younger, about 17 and going to a nightclub in Harlow, needless to say I never went there again, and usually avoid it like the plague.....

A real nice place!!!

Mind you can't say too much about where I live right now, two shootings, and a stabbing, and one of my favourite pubs the landlord and barman got stabbed by this bloke a few weeks ago.

Each weekend you don't bother sleeping till the early hours because thats when the police helicopters stop circling.

Back
Top Bottom