Myspace/Facebook group?

Well there is a group as a joke that a past member made, but no; nothing serious.

However there is the fair share of guys that have one.. [myspace] including myself. Which I also sent a friend request..

brooke said:
Yes but what difference does that make?

The difference is that you're in a forum consisting 98% of males, a vast majority of whom have never even come close to having a g/f. The difference is that you're in their realm, and that, is espcially rare.

Sytheious said:
The difference is that you're in a forum consisting 98% of males, a vast majority of whom have never even come close to having a g/f. The difference is that you're in their realm, and that, is espcially rare.

Indeed I am in their "realm" but I have since made it MY realm as well. I'm not leaving. :)

brooke said:
Indeed I am in their "realm" but I have since made it MY realm as well. I'm not leaving. :)

Glad you're staying. +1 kudos.

But I was just telling you the difference. So expect all the oodles and goodles of IMs, PMs, blah blah.

Sytheious said:

Just remember who your talking about... Lol. Because if your going to say that kind of stuff, I cant have you speak for me, lol

Back
Top Bottom