Joined the gym today

Nik00117 said:
He should join a good weightlifting form like wannabebig.com or somthing.

Best ones i know are elitefitness.com, freakzonline.com, muscletalk.co.uk

Nik00117 said:
My advice

Deadlift, Squat, Bench, Eat, Sleep, Repeat NO EXCUSES

If you got the big 3 your good if you really wanna get strong snatches and C&J
lol...I'm not trying to become a powerlifter. I'm trying to get more into shape, and lose some weight and get some muscle built up too. I went for the first time today and used a lot of the machines they had and had a good workout.

And yes, I was doing cardio, just the bike for now, but I'm sure I'll get on the eliptical, treadmill and probably even the stepper.

Thanks for the advice but my goal is not to be a bodybuilder, though I do want to get some muscle built up.

Tommy Boy said:
And yes, I was doing cardio, just the bike for now, but I'm sure I'll get on the eliptical, treadmill and probably even the stepper.

lol the stepper (aka stairmaster) is a killer, but it does provide a good workout.

Your suposed to work up to the highest setting so the actual work you need to do stays constant.

I REALLY need to join again. I hardly have time though to work out except on weekends and then I like to do other stuff.

Distortion88 said:
do you do it on the highest setting tho?
I know your talking to Tommy Boy, but the steppers at my school don't have settings. You just step. There's a screen that tells you how many strides and miles and time length and stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom