Computer Acting Real Funny, Need Help?

Drain You

In Runtime
Ok so this is what my computers been doin. Sometimes when I restart it, when it finally all starts all that will be there is my wallpaper, no icons no start menu nothing. Also completely randomly Windows will give me an error on every single one of my programs I have running and it will close them all. And also on firefox a new tab will open up with a virus scan pop up asking me if I want to DL it. Last but not least my taskbar will dissapear randomly, while running Mozilla.
oh yea and I keep getting "Data Execution Errors"

I've Run Avast Antivirus and Ad-Aware Se and it doesnt seem to fix anything
Any suggestions?

Try booting in safe mode and see if that fixes it. If it does, then it is a software problem, probably a virus. Scan again while you are in safe mode. If not, then there is most likely wrong with your Windows installation. Either use system restore or reinstall Windows.

This is a virus for sure try to scan with a virus scan also a spy wear scan.If this dosent work you will need to reformate to fix the windows setting.

Vipul said:
yeh use the Last known good configuration.

This wont work, last known configuration is overwritten everytime you have a successful logon. So since he has logged on since it was working it wont do the job.

DEP normally occurs when you have some sort of virus or security threat trying to write to protected memory. Do some virus scans etc. If its just certain programs causing the DEP error, then check on their website for updates. And if that doesnt work and your 100% sure you have no viruses etc, then turn DEP off for that particular program

Is AVG up to date? is adware up to date? also try using a second spyware/malware scanning program such as spybot search and destroy or Windows Defender from Microsoft.

Like was said before me, boot into safe mode. Thats the best place to scan for spyware/ viruses.

try that and if that dosent work , attempt a windows repair.

P.M. me on how to do a windows repair.

Good Luck :D

Back
Top Bottom