SM Bus Controller

damn, I already want to buy a usb 2 pci card... I have the money but my dads credit cards dont have 1 800 3s on them, and new egg requires them or something now... kinda sucks. Ive looked at those video cards with 2 output thingies... I would buy one but I heard you can do it with two different ones...

oh wel

thanks

Ill think of something hopefully

Thats for all yalls help!

-Q

you can do it with 2 separate cards, i've seen it done before, i'll talk to my buddy when I see him and ask him how he had his stuff set up and see if he has any ideas.

As for your driver issue, go to nvidia's website and download the driver for your particular chipset, that would be the easiest thing to do.

omg, I just took a guess it says XP and it is compatible with my driver..
Im downloading at a whoping rate of 500 BYTES - 1 KB A SEC.!
wow NVidia sucks.. Itr will take allday on broad band, I hope Im right.
and it not my connection.. I checked by starting to download some other program.. 300kb/s.. of cource I canceled it right before it downloaded...

alright, well.. because the chipset was downloading at 2 kb/s an error message came up and said something like "it took to long so screw you." actually maby this " The file could not download because it took so long." Something like that..

SM bus controller is to do with ya mobo, so post ya mobo model then we can help

you should download CPU-z, that will tell you what motherboard and chipset you have for sure, i think you prolly have the nForce2 chipse, i'm not sure what that 420d is, i can't find it on nVidea, i'll keep looking around though.

Captain Pooka said:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...m=pv-3878-1&product=77588&os=228&lang=en#N404

just incase link is broke :p

its to the

HP Pavilion 541c Desktop PC - Product Specifications
(my computer)

there, thats my computer... :)
thanks
-Osiris

All the drivers you could need are on this page. Its the same site as ya posted ya link above lol. These will do the trick as they are the official hp ones. These are for XP
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&lang=en&dlc=en&product=77588

Back
Top Bottom