How much caffenine does it take to kill you?

Lac3y said:
Did you just quote yourself and give yourself negative rep?
No, I gave it to Raffaz, I agree, it was confusing, he knows what for though, I put it in my quote, as you can see.

See the post that I gave it for [47], his remark"Ha ha" was inappropriate.

Brookfield said:
No, I gave it to Raffaz, I agree, it was confusing, he knows what for though, I put it in my quote, as you can see.

See the post that I gave it for [47], his remark"Ha ha" was inappropriate.

I don't think it was inappropriate. Looking back I have to say it was pretty funny, scary as hell when it was happening though.

You're call though ;)

Well i dont think the negative rep was called for, the only person it seems to offended was u brookfield. And it wasnt meant in any bad way, i was laughing at the hills comment, not the situation. Ive also PMed Lac3y and appologised in case i have offended him. Negative rep awarded to you also.

Lac3y said:
I don't think it was inappropriate. Looking back I have to say it was pretty funny, scary as hell when it was happening though.

You're call though ;)
Correct, you're right, it was my call, anyway, hope you enjoyed your little game of tit-for-tat, I still think the neg rep was justified, just for interest, I have three neg points including yours, & fifteen pos points, all we achieved was swapsies.

Back
Top Bottom