How much caffenine does it take to kill you?

Brookfield said:
I know that some of you are streetwise, or think you are, that's OK, where you live, it's probably wise to be so, but isn't it irresponsible vieing with each other to come up with the most lethal drinks?, which it seems that some of you are doing, someone even mentioned morphine, I'm not lecturing you, nor am I going to close this thread as it is at the moment, but if it gets too heavy, I can see me, or another mod, doing just that.

Insulin overdose. Untraceable. You'll go down as an "unexplained death". Cool.

mammikoura said:
lol, but caffeine makes u more alert, keeps u awake and stuff like that.

No it doesn't, it just makes you paranoid, jumpy, shaky and sends your concentration to the dogs.

A couple of my friend's overdosed on caffeine pills once. Wasn't fun to watch, can't imagine what they were going through. Had to take them to hospital in the end. One of them got so paranoid he thought I was trying to kill him, the other kept shouting "the hills are coming for me!"

Lac3y said:
A couple of my friend's overdosed on caffeine pills once. Wasn't fun to watch, can't imagine what they were going through. Had to take them to hospital in the end. One of them got so paranoid he thought I was trying to kill him, the other kept shouting "the hills are coming for me!"

Ha ha :)

Lac3y said:

"the hills are coming for me" lmao

Back
Top Bottom