How much caffenine does it take to kill you?

It would take 52.23 cans of Wired X247 to put you down.

Food is

It would take 76.78 Maximum Strength No-Doz to put you down.

Maxium Strength No Doz is the most potent mint and Wired X294 is the most powerful drink.

f I take that 53 jolt cans and I stand alive and well, well it will show either that it's false, or actually that my body has a ultra-resistancy.

Nik00117 said:
Wired X294

This is twice the strength of Rockstar, if, at an all-day boozefest, you downed 40 cans, finito, drinking 2 or 3 cans can badly affect your driving ability, this killer drink was smuggled into England recently, & a 20 year old guy had 3 cans at a friends, going home he drove the wrong way down a motorway, & wrapped his car round a light pole killed outright, they found no alcohol in his blood, but they did find over 500mg of caffeine, this from 3 cans, my cop friend, who I've mentioned before, was called to the crash scene, he told me that the car, a Volvo, looked as if it had been through a scrapyard crusher, the guy was still inside, & it took 90 minutes to remove his body, I can't say here how my mate described it to me, let's just say, that it was in more than 3 pieces, please be warned guys.

Lac3y said:
Morphine, now that's the way to go

lol, but caffeine makes u more alert, keeps u awake and stuff like that. Morphine is kinda the opposite.. Now adrenaline.. mmmm... :D

I know that some of you are streetwise, or think you are, that's OK, where you live, it's probably wise to be so, but isn't it irresponsible vieing with each other to come up with the most lethal drinks?, which it seems that some of you are doing, someone even mentioned morphine, I'm not lecturing you, nor am I going to close this thread as it is at the moment, but if it gets too heavy, I can see me, or another mod, doing just that.

Back
Top Bottom