half life two:episode 2

Yeah fo sho i'll be buying episode 2 when it's released but that won't be until 1st quarter next year. I've never played half-life 1 but half-life 2 was amazing and half-life 2: episode 1 was even better! Now that i'm hooked on the story line i've gotta see the ending you know?

X1337 said:
Yea you got to thank steam for making that engine. That did a good job with the phyics an all!. Its like a phyic's card is in my computer but it isnt in my computer. Its like Magic (No its just code or whatever you call it)

What are you talking about?

VALVe is the developer that made the Source Engine. Steam is VALVe's online distrobution software. Please do your research.

X1337 said:
Yea you got to thank steam for making that engine. That did a good job with the phyics an all!. Its like a phyic's card is in my computer but it isnt in my computer. Its like Magic (No its just code or whatever you call it)

LMFAO, ahahahahah.....................wow

Seriously...I was like, "What the heck...WOOOOOWWWW!" :p He should be a comedian.

Haha, yeah...that was a good one. Good thing we quoted that. I want to keep it. :p But it's okay...we all learn our information from somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom