Make up

livemc

In Runtime
All right let me set up the situation.

This girl is mad at me. We'll call her Kelly. Shes not exactly mad at me so to speak but she says shes "annoyed". I wanna say Hi to her at school but I freeze up (its natural). I have her AIM SN and I wanna make up to her through AIM. Anyone have ANY ideas what to do? :)

If she's "annoyed" you best not say a word to her..I mean, if shes anooyed at you as in you talk to much or something, then just lay off. Dont say nothing for like 2 days, let her say something to you. If you see her in the hall way, then just say wassup, and keep walking.

AIM isnt the best way to make up lol and heres why. with words typed out you can not tell the tone of someones voice but in person you can catch a drift from the tone and no when to back off.

i would sum up your fears of being shy by writing off a letter to her, find out where she lives, write to here, and let her know just how you feel, if she cares...she won't make you feel uncomfortable, by asking why did'nt you just talk to her in person.

sometimes we can say what we really want in a letter than in person..

livemc said:

This girl is mad at me. We'll call her Kelly. Shes not exactly mad at me so to speak but she says shes "annoyed". I wanna say Hi to her at school but I freeze up (its natural). I have her AIM SN and I wanna make up to her through AIM. Anyone have ANY ideas what to do? :)

im going through the same but she aint annoyed at me and she dosent use aim or msn

I've found girls get annoyed too easily..... best to just let it blow over and not let it get to you.

livemc said:

Man up and say hi? It's not hard. "Hello" and then it progresses fomr there.

Back
Top Bottom