What a long day...

Sytheious

BSOD
So I had to wake up at 7:00AM, go to this, "Saturday School" thing, basically a form of detention but on the weekends where 2 hours is focussed on study and 2 hours on community service. Being where i live...going outside to do service aroudn the school is VERY VERY cold. Yeah...not fun. Then I got off at 12:00, and had work at 1:00PM. Then I had work until 6:00PM and now am at my sister's birthday party with a BUNCH of freshman...if immaturity were a real and living thing...it would take the form of the crowd gathered in my garage.

Sytheious said:
So I had to wake up at 7:00AM, go to this, "Saturday School" thing, basically a form of detention but on the weekends where 2 hours is focussed on study and 2 hours on community service. Being where i live...going outside to do service aroudn the school is VERY VERY cold. Yeah...not fun. Then I got off at 12:00, and had work at 1:00PM. Then I had work until 6:00PM and now am at my sister's birthday party with a BUNCH of freshman...if immaturity were a real and living thing...it would take the form of the crowd gathered in my garage.

whoa thats a lot for one day i had to endure the same wit my sisters friends(half of them are in grade 9).....so good luck wit dat but i no(kinda wut your goin through today so im gonna give you some rep

you had to do that, i had to wake up at 7, go to polish school for credits from 9 to 1:30 pm, and then at 4, i had to go to swimming rite after, thebn i had to read a book...

Peter Lachowicz said:
you had to do that, i had to wake up at 7, go to polish school for credits from 9 to 1:30 pm, and then at 4, i had to go to swimming rite after, thebn i had to read a book...

readings not all that bad.... depends on the book i guess

Back
Top Bottom