Problems with my Internet Connection

weeman1907

Beta member
Hey all.. i have a very frusterating problem on my hands.

Here's my setup. I have 3 total PC's in my house. This is the main one. It has a router (Linksys blue and black 2.4ghz one) And 2 other PC's are connected to the internet through it, wirelessly.

This pc's all up and running. However, for the other two, they both say "NEXTWORK CABLE UNPLUGGED". NOTHING'S UNPLUGGED!!!

WHAT DO I DO!?!? Argh!!!

Thanks =)

the power cable's plugged into the left (of course duhh lol) then it goes BLUE WIRE into the Ethernet port (just 1 wire) then the WHITE WIRE goes into the Internet port.

The following lights are lit up on the router.

Power, Wireless-B, Ethernet, and Internet.

How did you conect the other wises that go from the router to the computers, are then in slot 1 and 2 or are the just randomly put in, becuase sometimes if they are not in the right port they sometimes dont recognize that there something in them like mine router.

u mean the ethernet port? its plugged into port 3. Should i try plugging it into port 1, 2, then 4?

Have you set the wireless connections up? Can the wireless ones even get a connection. Try the ping command from them to see if they have a physical connection

Back
Top Bottom