Need Serious Video Card Help

Lord Mythirion

In Runtime
I"m installing a new video card on my other computer (Fuzion 3d 7300GS), but for some reason, there are a whole bunch of lines and stuff when I boot the computer up. I can't see for awhile, then it takes me to the windows login. I log in, then I try to install the drivers, but when it gets to a certain point, it gives me an error on the screen:

out of range
h. frequency 28khz
v. frequency 62hz

WHAT GIVES?

Has ya computer got on board graphics,if it has disable them in the BIOS otherwise ya card wont work

Ya need to get into your BIOS. To do this ya need to turn ya pc on and as soon as you do that keep pressing one of the following keys until you get a blue screen up. The keys to try vary with different computers, but it normally says on the first screen that shows up. The common ones are F1, F2 F12 and Delete. Try them one at a time till it works. Once in ya BIOS ya need to navigate with the arrow keys and look in each menu try and find something like onboard graphics and disable it with page up/down keys. Once thats done you need to save settings and exit normally F10 on ya keyboard. Ya computer will restart and hopefully it will be sorted

It doesn't have any options for onboard video. Just says
Plug and Play OS
Onboard Video Memroy
Onboard LAN
Onboard Lan and boot
Primary Video Adaptor
Onboard Audio

That's not all, but the ones that says stuff about onboard and video cards

i got a new video also

this is what u gotta go

change ur primary video adapter to what ever it is

PCIe to AGP