Joined the gym today

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
I joined one of the gyms around here, they were having special fall membership rates so I decided to sign up.

I can't wait to go there and start working out again. It's a gym that I've been to before (like 9 years ago, seriously) so I know a lot of people there and such. It's going to be great to start working out again.

Tommy Boy said:
I joined one of the gyms around here, they were having special fall membership rates so I decided to sign up.

I can't wait to go there and start working out again. It's a gym that I've been to before (like 9 years ago, seriously) so I know a lot of people there and such. It's going to be great to start working out again.

wow those memberships are pretty expensive.i got my own equipment and the weght room at school so im all coverd

mongoman said:
wow those memberships are pretty expensive.i got my own equipment and the weght room at school so im all coverd
Nah, wasn't really that expensive, $199 for a one year single membership.

Man, I need to get into it again.

Im strong, but damn im not really toned at all. And im in HS so I really need to be. Especially for summer, lol

But lucky you ;;P

ArrizX said:
Man, I need to get into it again.

Im strong, but damn im not really toned at all. And im in HS so I really need to be. Especially for summer, lol

But lucky you ;;P
I was lucky that I joined today because it was the last day for the special rates....lol

My advice

Deadlift, Squat, Bench, Eat, Sleep, Repeat NO EXCUSES

If you got the big 3 your good if you really wanna get strong snatches and C&J

Nik00117 said:
My advice

Deadlift, Squat, Bench, Eat, Sleep, Repeat NO EXCUSES

If you got the big 3 your good if you really wanna get strong snatches and C&J

You could add in: row, bike, run, swim, for endurance.

I hate cardio with a passion :) Why run when you can be lifting weights?

Cardio is any point where your heart rate goes above target heart rate. I can turn a squat session into a cardio sesion by squating very fast.

In fact theres a workout that does it its called Thrusters its a pain its a 4min knock out type lift

Pick any lift, and add your weight which you won't change (I suggest 40% or 1RM) now do as many reps as you can in 15 seconds. Take a 10 second break, repeat until you reach the 4 min mark. e

I've done it before, wears you out. I wanted to take a nap afterwards.

It all depends on his specific training goals as to what training regime he needs to use. Im sure hes got it all covered

Back
Top Bottom