Score!!!!

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
I got an email from my integrated tech teacher yesterday and 9 out of 25 peps in the class got this letter sayin they can tke the grade 10 course(we are doin option sheets eraly this year) i'm happy :D abou this and i think my dad is considering upgradeing the comp since my grades are good latly :D :D

I hate freshman...

But back to the topic. Grats man. May I offer some advice that would REALLY get your foot i the door? Take athe Cisco System Networking/Hardware online course. If you pass you're eligable for a certificate that is HIGHLY valued by employers who are searching for people in networking and the like. I took the course, but it wasn't what I wanted so i never went. But, from experience of the hardcore research I had to do about the class, it's definetly worth it in the long run if that's somethgin you want to pursue.

And even if it's not somethign you want to pursue, take it anyways, get a certificate i somethign that opens up other doors. You can never have enoughpaper backing up what you did as accomplished on resumes and job interviews. :)

Sytheious said:
I hate freshman...

But back to the topic. Grats man. May I offer some advice that would REALLY get your foot i the door? Take athe Cisco System Networking/Hardware online course. If you pass you're eligable for a certificate that is HIGHLY valued by employers who are searching for people in networking and the like. I took the course, but it wasn't what I wanted so i never went. But, from experience of the hardcore research I had to do about the class, it's definetly worth it in the long run if that's somethgin you want to pursue.

And even if it's not somethign you want to pursue, take it anyways, get a certificate i somethign that opens up other doors. You can never have enoughpaper backing up what you did as accomplished on resumes and job interviews. :)

thx for the advice im not sure if we got a course like that tho....i will talk to the guidance counsler at school

mongoman said:

just so you know...you are only allowed to bump a thread once per day..ok ?
members would do this in the advertising forum to keep their thread from sinking into the other pages. they are allowed to bump their thread once per day..that's it.

muliple bumps will get not be appreciated, and the you will be warned..i hope that clears up the bump rule for you.

~mr mixx~ said:
just so you know...you are only allowed to bump a thread once per day..ok ?
members would do this in the advertising forum to keep their thread from sinking into the other pages. they are allowed to bump their thread once per day..that's it.

muliple bumps will get not be appreciated, and the you will be warned..i hope that clears up the bump rule for you.

thx i didnt no that before and i dont want to get banned again(i didnt no that time either because i went on vacation and one of the mods said i need to check my pm's and i couldnt

Back
Top Bottom