Gallery:Your mp3 player

Here is mine:

Harddrive of 80GBS
harddriveshotxg9.jpg

Here is the guts of the mp3
fullshotro8.jpg

O yea, it plays games video mp3 WMA. you name it but it isnt portable. So I just listin to it aat home

*if your lost. Its my computer*

I see that your hhd is sitting ontop of your PSU, that probably will get hot if you keep it there..lol... i would move it somewhere cooler.

to the guy above me, i dont think so, the ambient temp. would be alot cooler, due to the fan mounted behind it. if you dont see it. Here are my 3 mp3 players.

Triplets.jpg

Here's mine

100_4300.jpg

i dont no the brand(i think its a spinoff)
but its a 256mb mp3/wma player and it has room for an sd/mmc card
the head phones i got from future shop for $15 cdn(the ones that came with it were junk)and over all im happy with it

jtom617 said:
to the guy above me, i dont think so, the ambient temp. would be alot cooler, due to the fan mounted behind it. if you dont see it. Here are my 3 mp3 players.

Triplets.jpg

I like the Dell one

mongoman said:
Here's mine

100_4300.jpg

i dont no the brand(i think its a spinoff)
but its a 256mb mp3/wma player and it has room for an sd/mmc card
the head phones i got from future shop for $15 cdn(the ones that came with it were junk)and over all im happy with it

dude i have that exact same mp3 player. excet mine is silver. the brand of mine is gpx. i have a 1gb sd card for it too. got it and the sd card off ebay for 25 bucks lol.

cileskot said:
dude i have that exact same mp3 player. excet mine is silver. the brand of mine is gpx. i have a 1gb sd card for it too. got it and the sd card off ebay for 25 bucks lol.

so mine is a spinoff!!! :D lol i found a 5 gb for 10 bucks before

its kinda small sony has smaller ones out tho...and thx for the compliment *adds some rep to your account* :D

Back
Top Bottom