Gallery: Game Screenshots

Re: Gallery: game screenshots

i have a question. i previously had comcast high-speed internet, but we moved, so now we have ADSS/sprint (military stuffs). they say its 3mbps download/512kbps upload, but i think that is way wrong. the max speed i've downloaded anything is 200kb/s, while comcast's 6mbps download/712kbps upload was going over 1.5mb/s. the new company is also known as cable rocket. my downloads should at least be going 700kb/s, but idk.

X1337 said:
Wow, why you getting low frame rates on that game :( . With your card in your Sig it says 7900 that should play that game good

I know, I can't figure it out. Maybe it's just the fact that it's only the demo? But anyway, that was 100% full maxxed out settings, it does run a whole lot better with the scenery lower and lower res ground textures. Anything that looks detailed at low altitudes on FS X will thrash an average "high-end" system I guess. The graphics are really meant to be viewed at 30,000 feet, not 1,000.

ownageso4.jpg

Interseting time of killing 2 bastards with a knife well they tried there best to kill me :)

I had that round a Mp5, and a pistol and armor thats it. I had ran out of sub ammo taking that house, and 2 enemy had camped in there annoying the shit outo f me, So I rushed in with my pistol firing away, didn't kill one, well they went behind a corner to reload I guess and I saw this as a oppunirty :) I ran in with a knife and went cut, cut :) poor bastards they gave me a nice Mp5 though with plently of ammo. They were made fun of the entire round cause in the small space that we were in, they were at point blank range with MP5s and couldn't kill me.'

I know, I can't figure it out. Maybe it's just the fact that it's only the demo? But anyway, that was 100% full maxxed out settings, it does run a whole lot better with the scenery lower and lower res ground textures. Anything that looks detailed at low altitudes on FS X will thrash an average "high-end" system I guess. The graphics are really meant to be viewed at 30,000 feet, not 1,000.
'

Yup, I ran mine close high and its not the demo its the game. I got the game.

If you upgrade your rig like you have planned it will almost be identical to mine. It runs FS X crappy but CS:S pretty good.
cssla1.jpg

Had to show off my new M4A1... it rocks so much, better sounds and animations and everything...
css2ux9.jpg

Owned. What you didn't see is me diffusing the bomb, then all other 3 terrorists finally make it to the bomb site and turn me into hamburger meat.

Haha, I can play that game with pretty much all settings on max, other than AA and AF. :D It looks so good...

alvino said:
Haha, I can play that game with pretty much all settings on max, other than AA and AF. :D It looks so good...
Why not with AA and AF? surely that x1900xt can do it..

I don't need such high AA and AF. I usually have AA at about 2x and AF at 4x. At 1680x1050, the resolution is so high that most jaggies aren't visible anyways. It's a old trick. If you can't raise the AA due to hardware limitations, jacking up the resolution helps.

Back
Top Bottom