PSP vs. DS

PSP is moddable in everyway. Case to hardware!. you can install Custom firmwire - downgrade - run homebrew games on your stick and run .cso / .iso (PSP Game image file) So download a PSP game and run it off your stick with Custom 2.71SE-A Firmwire (I have that) or Devhook for PSP 1.50 or 1.00 Users

Lets see the DS do that! :)

Lets see DS play music and watch videos. :eek:

Like I said, they're both designed for different uses. The PSP is good for multimedia uses and the DS for innovative and creative games that use both screens. So please stop with the fanboyism. :rolleyes:

Oh and the PSP doesn't look as secksey as the DS Lite! ;) I like the 16:9 screen though.

alvino said:
Like I said, they're both designed for different uses. The PSP is good for multimedia uses and the DS for innovative and creative games that use both screens. So please stop with the fanboyism. :rolleyes:

Oh and the PSP doesn't look as secksey as the DS Lite! ;) I like the 16:9 screen though.
i agree with all of that. the psp meets all my needs though. i can download all my games, i can play snes games, nintendo 64 games,gba and gb games, ps1 games (a bit slow atm) and loads more console games, along with a great selection of homebrew and i can go on the internet and use msn at the same time and i can listen to music in games, watch videos, etc.. the ds just doesnt have this much power. even if you buy the flash carts and things it will never do as much as the psp.

Yeah, that is true. You can do lots with the PSP, but that doesn't mean the DS isn't good enough. There are tons of games on the DS that are super fun and innovative (Nintendogs FTW!). :D

nintendogs my arse hahaha lol. not for me. there used to be some game i had on my pc when i was younger where i looked after cats and dogs. back then that pwned. now im older i dont want kiddies games on a portable device

Dude, that game may sound retarded, but I can guarantee that you'll have fun. It's one of those games that look stupid in paper, but once you start playing...you just can't put it down.

i know it probs will be. i just think the ds is for lil kids and nintendogs sounds childish aswell... i know that isnt exactly true but it seems like that to me so ive never really bothered with it

I like to try things, so sometimes I play around with my friends PSP or another friend's DS and just play. :p WarioWare DS is pretty fun too. Similar to Ape Escape Academy for the PSP, but I find it easier to use due to the stylus. :)

the psp scene will start to boom once again.... with vice city stories and fw 3.0 coming out along with many more things it will be a v interesting year for the psp scene overall

Maybe. Let's hope that Vice City Stories does give the PSP a boost, because it's getting it's ass owned by DS sales. :p I laugh at Sony though...they so hyped up the UMD format. Now it's a failure. The only reason why it's around is because it's the standard for PSP games. As for PSP movies, you'll find better luck with BitTorrent and Memory Sticks.

Back
Top Bottom