Problem switching on

Raffaz said:
Good to see another northerner on here

Yeah, the rest of the country doesn't seem to hold us in very high regard. We just like to have fun that's all :p

Lac3y said:
Yeah, the rest of the country doesn't seem to hold us in very high regard. We just like to have fun that's all :p
I have several good friends from the north, One was from Newcastle, Tom Harrison, geordie is a great accent mun, why aye!

Lac3y said:

Nowt wrong with that tho mate :)

Welcome to the Northerners Appreciation society, donations of Newcy brown and we hate MAN UTD tshirts gladly received... every member receives an i love northerners more than life itself badge, and a short guide on how to get plastered for 20p, a pocket full of fluff, and an old conker.

ah i miss Leeds lol

Anubis1980 said:
Welcome to the Northerners Appreciation society, donations of Newcy brown and we hate MAN UTD tshirts gladly received... every member receives an i love northerners more than life itself badge, and a short guide on how to get plastered for 20p, a pocket full of fluff, and an old conker.
....& a life sized replica of the guardian of the north, or whatever it's called :D

Anubis1980 said:

ah i miss Leeds lol

Ha ha :)

Brookfield said:
....& a life sized replica of the guardian of the north, or whatever it's called :D

Angel of the north lol, ya close :) What a pile of s***e lol

I may have solved the problem, this morning I pressed the power button, nothing, for the fourth time running, one or two of you suggested using a cleaner or a lube, so I used a spray that does both, a freebie from the garage that services my Audi, I get an 85mil spray can, "A high quality service spray with PTFE" & a small tin of fruit drops each time, I gave it one spray, nowt, followed it with real blast, left it for an hour, & presto!!, thanks to everybody, a very good response, I'll see what happens tomorrow, so fingers crossed! :D
lamer.gif
<<< me, pressing the power switch.

Brookfield said:
I may have solved the problem, this morning I pressed the power button, nothing, for the fourth time running, one or two of you suggested using a cleaner or a lube, so I used a spray that does both, a freebie from the garage that services my Audi, I get an 85mil spray can, "A high quality service spray with PTFE" & a small tin of fruit drops each time, I gave it one spray, nowt, followed it with real blast, left it for an hour, & presto!!, thanks to everybody, a very good response, I'll see what happens tomorrow, so fingers crossed! :D
lamer.gif
<<< me, pressing the power switch.

Hope its sorted mate, love the smilie lol

Back
Top Bottom