windows error..........

why does it always seem like that happens to me ,the "man i never seen anything like this before" kinda look. there has to be a fix for this.

another error message says:faulting applicationexplorer.exe version6.0.2900.2180 faulting moduleyt.dll. version 2005 11.21.1. fault address 0x00015140

Anubis1980 said:
u formatted since this has started happening? might just need a clean install of windows.

I was gonna suggest that, but im guessing he wants to try and correct the problem. Im baffled tho, ive googled and cant find an exact number for this error. Definately a first for me lol

how would i do a clean install of windows.? i dont think i would have formatted considering im not a computer genius( thats why im on here). my son is always on here and he just downloads all kind of games.

different ones . when i just tried to open my documents from the start menue this is what happened. i got the windows need to close saying. then i send a report to microsoft and this is what is included in the report to microsoft.
app name: explorer.exe app version: 6.0.2900.2180 mod name:yt.dll
modver: 2005.11.21.1 offset: 00015140

Back
Top Bottom