Help Please!!

ellis900091

Solid State Member
i was beta testing internet explorer7 an everything was going fine intill i got an update (im not sure which one it was because its gone now) and then my internet explorer stoped working so i went and uninstalled it leaving me with IE6 and it still didnt work and now ive upgraded to the official release of IE7 and still no luck all i get it this

untitled.JPG

and when i click that i get a thing and i het run and get
untitled2.JPG

i check my firewall setting add rules to let everything go through those ports and still no luck someone Please HELP!!!

try turning ya firewall off and see if it works, also manually check the 3 ports listed above in ya post and make sure they arent blocked. Would help to know what update ya installed, not sure but it might tell ya in event viewer in admin tools so check there aswell

i did try turning it off and manually setting those ports i am useing kaspersky secutity suit and yes i can ping a website i am useing the computer right now i am just in firefox my problem is some of my programs need internet explorer to work

so firefox is ok? have ya tried the firefox plugin that allows ya to run explorer pages, might be worth a go

Have ya tried uninstalling IE and running a registry cleaner to remove completely then doing a fresh install of it? Ccleaner will help ya with this

system restore seems like a good idea as for a fresh install i would only like to do that as a last resort

Back
Top Bottom