I owned some stupid script kiddies...

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
So this is the start of the story. Last friday, 4 computers all in a row are randomly not working, as they require a password upon booting. We don't use boot passwords in the school network. Due to the IBM security chip, when you set the Administrator BIOS password

So this thursday, i notice a student on one of these PC's. I record the named he logged in as and wrote it down on paper, than changed his password so he couldnt login. I didnt take much action as it would have been dealt with on monday when the approperiate people get back.

Today ANOTHER student logs in one of the computers, does the same thing. I record the name, lock account. Found out one of these students is already in trouble for defacing the login screens.

I hate little script kiddies.

hahahahahaha i did that in elementry skool, my computer teacher is like, what are you doin, and im like, im playing matrix, and i always put a boot password on the computer i use, so nobody else gets it first :D hahahahahaha, but i canged it after, and my comp teacher was baffled, that was in g 8 :D

Peter Lachowicz said:
hahahahahaha i did that in elementry skool, my computer teacher is like, what are you doin, and im like, im playing matrix, and i always put a boot password on the computer i use, so nobody else gets it first :D hahahahahaha, but i canged it after, and my comp teacher was baffled, that was in g 8 :D

Well your just lucky you didnt get suspended.

Peter Lachowicz said:
i know, lol, but my comp teacher is my best friends mom :D gotta love that

Our ITC's (head computer guy) son abosuletly hates one of my best friends, dropped outta school and does drugs, and made a move on me too.

I just hate how our IT Administrator blocks almost every site she thinks is uneducational. Hell, she even blocked here! I got so pissed...she's so narrow-minded.

I got suspended for three days once, I brought in my laptop, and got onto my files, and my files only, simply so I could access my work, and have the comfort of my own laptop..I didn't evan think about doing anything else, not that I could anyway, because when you try to map to the student folders, it asks for passwords, e.g.

Batch file (.bat);
something like

Code:
net use connect "\ff02\\Student Home Folders\4049jo" password="(password)" connect

I dont remember the exact line..

But, I got suspended for that, for three days, because it was considered hacking and a breach of the servers, right in the middle of my GCSE's, effing bastards..I also got suspended for kicking a ball in the wrong playground, and I got suspended for hitting someone in self defence, after the guy had hit me! The other guy didn't evan get suspended..gave him a shiner though which I was damned proud of..

Anywhoo..

Hehehe..

I dont know if Ill do it..

But I have a batch file that opens a cmd.exe error window untill your computer crashes. I also have one that opens iexploere.exe untill your computer crashes.

I want to take that and put it on a school computer and name it "dont click!"; because you know what will happen, haha

DJ!, you never got that edited script back to me.

Back
Top Bottom